Visitor Visa.png


B-2 Visitor Visa


If you are traveling to the US as a tourist ineligible to travel under the VWP, you will require a valid B-2 visa.


  • Are coming to the United States solely for pleasure or for medical treatment, and not for other reasons;
  • Plan to stay for a limited, specific period of time;
  • Have a residence outside the United States as well as other binding ties that will assure your return home after your visit;
  • Have permission to enter a foreign country) at the end of your U.S. stay; and
  • Have the financial means to pay for your visit to and departure from the United States.

B-2 Visa for Medical Treatment 

You have received a particular medical diagnosis from a local physician, which requires treatment in the United States;

A physician or medical facility in the United States is willing to treat this ailment; and

The cost of transportation, treatment and all medical-related expenses have been estimated and someone will take responsibility for covering them.

Length of Visa

You may be granted a duration of stay up to a period of one year. The majority of approved visits are authorized for shorter periods between 6 months and one year. You may request an extension of stay. Extensions of stay can be granted in increments of up to six months.



Free inquiry

Enter details below or call

+44 (0)203 102 7966

Name *