Employers & Employees

Executives, Management & Specialized Knowledge

Employees of an international company can be temporarily transferred to a parent, branch, affiliate or subsidiary of the same company in the United States on an L visa.                                                                  

Training & Seasonal Work

This includes training for employees (other than graduate medical training), seasonal work and for crew members of international airlines and vessels.

The E-3 visa classification applies only to nationals of Australia as well as their spouses and children. E-3 principal applicants must be going to the United States solely to work in a specialty occupation. The spouse and children need not be Australian citizens.

Specific Knowledge and Skills at Bachelors Degree Level

Where a U.S. employer petitions on behalf of an individual to be employed in a specialty occupation. The intended employee must have a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in the specific specialty for which employment authorization is sought.

Visas for the Media & Press

Representatives of the media who are traveling to the U.S. on an assignment must obtain an I visa. They may be denied admission on a B-1 visa or under the visa waiver program.

Free inquiry

Enter details below or call

+44 (0)203 102 7966

Name *