Green cards & Citizenship

I-130 Marriage Petitions and Fiance(e) Visas

Spouses of United States Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents may be eligible for permanent residency. If the marriage will take place in the U.S. and the intention is to permanently reside there, the fiance(e) of a U.S. Citizen may be eligible for a K-1 Fiance(e) Visa.

I-140 Petitions for Workers

Certain employees may be eligible for a green card based on US employment.  Generally those employees will already be in the US on non-immigrant U.S. work visas.


This may be obtained through birth, a child of a US citizen, or through naturalization.

I-130 Petitions for Immediate Relatives

Immediate relatives of U.S. Citizens and certain relatives of Legal Permanent Residents are eligible for greencards. 

EB-5 Investment Greencard

Investors are able to obtain a green card through investment in a business in the U.S. if at least $1 million or $500,000 (in a high-unemployment area) is invested into a U.S. business that will employ at least 10 US workers.

Free inquiry

Enter details below or call

+44 (0)203 102 7966

Name *