Investors & Business Travel

Non-immigrant Investors

Treaty Trader visas (E-1) and Treaty Investor visas (E-2) are for nationals of a country with which the U.S. maintains a treaty of friendship, commerce and navigation, who wish to go to the U.S. for one of two purposes - substantial trade or investment.

Business Visa outside of Visa Waiver Program

Travelers seeking admission into the United States to conduct business, who are not eligible to do so under the Visa Waiver Program, require a valid B-1 visa

Immigrant Investors

Investors are able to obtain a green card through investment in a business in the U.S. if at least $1 million or $500,000 (in a high-unemployment area) is invested into a U.S. business that will employ at least 10 US workers.

Temporary Business Contracts or Projects with U.S. Company

A temporary business visa that permits an employer to send an employee in an executive or managerial position, or an employee that possesses specialized knowledge or skill to the U.S, to work on a specific contract or project that the employer has with a company in the U.S.

Free inquiry

Enter details below or call

+44 (0)203 102 7966

Name *