Students & Academics

If you wish to attend a university or other academic institution in the United States, including primary and secondary school, or a language training program you will require an F-1 student visa.

An Exchange Visitor J-1 visa is used for internships, training or research in the United States under an officially approved program sponsored by an educational or other nonprofit institution.

If you wish to pursue a course of full time study which is not principally academic in nature at an established vocational or other recognized non-academic institution such as a post-secondary vocational or business school, you will require an M-1 visa as a vocational student.

Where the primary purpose of travel is tourism and during the visit you will engage in a short course of study for less than 18 hours a week; or the program is recreational or vocational in nature, you require a B-2 visa.

Free inquiry

Enter details below or call

+44 (0)203 102 7966

Name *