B&A Immigration is pleased to announce that we are teaming up with RadcliffesLeBrasseur to bring you a seminar on UK and US immigration issues on:
- Current UK immigration situation and outlook, following the General Election
- US Immigration changes in the Trump era
- Personal immigration issues including spouse, family and EEA members
- Work visas and employment in the UK and US
- Issues for high net worth individuals
Our speakers include Jarmila Entezari (Solicitor, RadcliffesLeBrasseur), Lara Keenan (Partner and Solicitor, RadcliffesLeBrasseur), Kelly Brackley (Partner and Attorney, B&A Immigration), and Mackie B. Adoniadis (Partner and Attorney, B&A Immigration).
Date: Tuesday 20 June
9.15 am - Registration and breakfast
10.00 am - Seminar starts
12:00 pm - Close with light lunch and networking
Venue: RadcliffesLeBrasseur, 85 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AE
To book your place or find out more, please contact the RLB events team by emailing email@example.com.